New Start for Old Ambitions

Hi! I'm Aleksandra, 18 yo girl from Poland. 

This is my senior year of high school which means matura exam(exam containing knowledge from every part of education, we must pass Basic Matura( Polish, Maths and Foreign Language) and at least one Extended Matura. Every Uni wants us to pass at least 2/3 extended subjects

So... I live in constant stress. My mental health is unstable, my diet is a mess, my social life slowly dying.
But...
MY LIFE CAN'T BE LIKE THIS
I think of myself as an ambitious person, hardworking and if my life is a mess I can't reach my goals
I decided after 2 months of dying inside and after awful second year( HS in Poland has 3 years) to turn tables around
I will probably fail multiple times during this but
WELCOME TO MY DAIRY OF CHANGING MY LIFE

Why on a blog, Aleksandra? Well, I was inspired by multiple YouTubers and studygrams to share my paths. Also, I think blogging will keep me motivated

So welcome, sit around, grab some tea because this b*tch is going after hard changes
Also
IM NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER
If you see mistakes please write down, you will help me expand my language skills <3
WeHeartIt: @selfcarebear


Day 1
 Today accomplishments:
I woke up at 5 a.m, which means I had 1,5 hour for myself, I drunk tea and read a book which is a super, duper self-care ( I get 2 points yay)
I cleaned my room in the morning and hung wet laundry ( Yay another 2 points)
I eat healthy breakfast and lunch ( ANOTHER 2 POINTS IN THE BASKET)
I made myself some bomb spaghetti( Jezz 1 point I'm going strong)
I helped around the house( another point for me, pals)
I DID HOMEWORK I ACCOMPLISHED IT YAY( 2 points because homework is disgusting)
Bad things:
-Big fight with bf, but we're okay now( -1 point)
-Too much chocolate( - 2 points for my low self-control)

WeHeartIt: @sierra<3


If you see that your life is literally falling apart, start over
Today
Next week
But do something about it, and if you want to share your story with me
If you have any advices for me about blogging, please share it in the comments
Peace<3
A.
Ps:I don't know if i will post everyday, so next post will probably consist more than one day
AND
Shown pictures DON'T BELONG TO ME
Sources: tumblr, weheartit

Komentarze